After teasers, Amazfit has launched the GTR 2 new version in India. It retains the similar specifications as the original GTR 2 smartwatch that was launched in India back in December 2020, but the new version has design differences. This comes with an Aluminum alloy casing with Lightning Grey and Thunder Black silicone strap options, as you can see in the image.
Amazfit GTR 2 New Version specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED 326PPI screen with 2.5D glass, up to 450 nits brightness, scratch resistant diamond-like carbon coating
- Support for Android and iOS
- 90+ Sport Modes including Outdoor Running, Walking, Indoor Cycling, Open Water Swimming, Elliptical, Pool Swimming, Climbing, Trail Running, Treadmill, Skiing, Free Training, Outdoor Cycling
- Activity Tracking (Heart Rate, Distance, Step Count, Calorie Count), Sleep (Light, Deep, REM and Sleep Stages), Stress Levels (Relaxed, Normal, Medium or High)
- Huami’s self-developed BioTracker, 2 PPG (support Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement (SpO2)) biological data sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Water resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), GPS+GLONASS
- 3GB storage for standalone music playback
- Microphone and three magnetic super linear speakers for calling over Bluetooth, Smart PA audio amplifier
- Dimensions: 46.4×46.4×10.9mm; Weight: 32g (without strap)
- 471mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, 6.5 days with heavy use, 38 days with basic use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit GTR 2 (new version) is priced at Rs. 11,999, but it will be available for Rs. 10,999 on the first day of open sale – 23rd May on Flipkart and Amazfit’s official website.