Amazfit introduced the GTR 3 Pro smartwatch last year, and it was also launched in India. This week, the company launched the GTR 3 Pro Limited Edition model. It still has a stainless steel body, rotatable crown, AMOLED screen with up to 1000 nits brightness, customizable watch faces and 150- sports modes.
The new Limited Edition model is influenced by the Bauhaus movement, representing the ultimate fusion of classic style and modern fashion, said the company. It comes in Mystic Silver and Sleek Gold colours, has hand-crafted stainless steel watch body and a soft, skin-friendly leather strap.
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Limited Edition specifications
- 1.45-inch (480 x 480 pixels) AMOLED 331PPI screen, 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, up to 1000 nits brightness, scratch resistant glass, Anti-fingerprint coating
- Zepp OS,Support for Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- 150+ Sports Modes
- BioTracker3.0 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen, 6PD + 2LED),
Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric altimeter, Ambient light sensor, Temperature sensor
- Water-resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- Bluetooth 5.1 LE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS
- 2.3GB built-in storage for offline music playback
- Microphone, Speaker for Alexa, offline voice assistant and voice calling over Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 45.6×45.6×10.5mm; Weight: 40g (without strap)
- 450mAh battery with up to 12 days battery life, up to 30 days battery life in basic watch mode, up to 35 hours of continuous GPS use
Pricing and availability
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Limited Edition is priced at $249.99 (Rs. 19,520 approx.) and is already on sale in in the US at an offer price of $209.99 (Rs. 16,395 approx.). In Europe, the smartwatch is available for pre-order in France, Germany, Italy and Spain for €229.90.