After launching the Amazfit GTS 2 mini new version last month and GTR 2 new version a few weeks back, the company is now gearing up to launch the GTS 2 new version in India next week. It launched the original GTS 2 back in December 2020 in India. This has similar specs as the GTS 2, but comes in new colours.
The Amazfit GTS 2 New version will come in Space Black and Petal Pink and will be sold on Amazon.in from June 5th. It is expected to be priced at Rs. 11,999, but we can expect it at a cheaper rate as a part of launch offer.
Amazfit GTS 2 New version specifications
- 1.65-inch (348 x 442 pixels) AMOLED 341PPI screen, Curved glass (corning/panda) with ODLC hard coating
- Support for Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 later with Zepp app
- 90+ Built-in Sports Modes, Activity and In-depth Sleep monitoring
- Activity Tracking (Heart Rate, Distance, Step Count, Calorie Count), Sleep (Light, Deep, REM and Sleep Stages), Stress Levels (Relaxed, Normal, Medium or High)
- BioTracker, 2 PPG (support Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement (SpO2)) biological data sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Aluminum Alloy body
- Water resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), GPS
- 3GB storage for standalone music playback
- Microphone and speaker to attend calls
- Alexa voice assistant
- Dimensions: 42.8 x 35.6 x 9.7mm; Weight: 24.7g (without strap)
- 246mAh battery with up to 6 days battery life with typical use, up to 3 days with heavy use