BenQ today announced the launched of the GS50, an all-new portable projector that offers wireless projection at Full HD resolution with 500 ANSI Lumens of brightness, a powerful 30,000-hr long-life LED source, and an all-in-one easy-to-carry design. It has a projection size of up to 100 inches and autofocuses in seconds for a sharp, clear image up to 100 inches. Let’s take a closer look at this brand-new portable projector.
The smart wireless portable projector has unique features such as 2.1-Channel Bluetooth Speakers with Extra Bass, built-in Android TV, and a 2.5-hour built-in battery, allowing you to watch full-length feature films whenever and wherever you want. The GS50 features versatile Cinema, Game, Sports, and Music Modes, as well as IPX2 splash water resistance and 2.3ft drop protection.
The GS50 also has multiple connectivity options, including an HDMI 2.0b port with HDCP 2.2 support, a USB Type-C port with DisplayPort Alt Mode, and a USB Type-A port. It also supports mobile mirroring and casting, which are compatible with both Android and iOS devices. The projector with Android TV support has a 3.5 mm audio port and can be connected to any external speaker.
BenQ GS50 Specifications:
- Up to 100” FullHD (1920×1080 pixels) projection, 500 ANSI Lumens of brightness, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Android 10 with Android TV interface
- Apple AirPlay and Google Chromecast support
- Built-in 5x2W speaker along with 10W woofer
- Dimensions: 186x154x146 mm; Weight: 2.3kg
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G/5GHz)
- Light Source Life: Normal 20000 hrs in Normal mode and 30000 hrs in ECO mode.
Pricing and Availability:
BenQ GS50 will be exclusively available on Amazon.in at a special price of Rs. 79,990 for a limited time period. The company offers 2-Years warranty on the projector & 2 years or 2000 hours whichever is earlier on LED Light source.