Honor 8S Review – PhoneWorld | What Cel

admin May 28, 2019
Updated 2019/05/28 at 8:57 AM
5 Min Read

Honor has launched its entry-level smartphone with the entry-level specs and features.It is an entry-level smartphone with entry-level features such as 32GB ROM,2GB RAM, 3020 mAh battery and many more. Honor 8S is packed with face unlock feature and the price of Honor 8S is PKR.18,999/-. Let’s check the Honor 8S Review in detail.

Design and Display of Honor 8S:

Honor 8S has a 5.7 inches’ display screen that supports 720 x 1520 Pixels resolution screen. The icons and display are satisfactory but it is not up to the mark because it has an LCD screen. The front side has a 5MP selfie shooter with a notch display whereas the functional keys are working within in the screen. Honor name is marked on the downside. It has an LED notification light on the top side too.

Now move towards the edges and on the top edge, it has an audio jack and a mic while the speakers, microUSB port and the secondary mic is present on the downside. It’s one edge has volume keys and power button while the opposite one has a SIM jacket on it.

If we talk about the back body then it has a textured body in which 80% body is textured and the rest 20% is not. The 13MP rear camera lens is marked at the top side with an LED flashlight.

Honor 8S  – Specs, Features & Price in Pakistan

LAUNCH Released  2019
Availability  Available
BODY Dimensions 147.1 x 70.7 x 8.45 mm
SIM Slot Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
DISPLAY Type LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
Size 5.71 inches’
Resolution 720 x 1520 Pixels
Multi-touch  Yes
NETWORK Network Support  GSM/3G/LTE
2G Bands 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Bands 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G Bands LTE
PLATFORM Os Android 9.0 Pie
Chipset MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
CPU 2.0 GHz Quad Core
GPU PowerVR GE8320
MEMORY Card Slot microSD Card, (supports up to 512GB)
internal 32GB Built-in, 2GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 13 MP f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Video
Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v5.0 with A2DP, LE
GPS Yes + A-GPS support, & GLONASS
Radio FM Radio
USB microUSBv2.0
FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity
BATTERY (Li-ion Non-removable), 3020 mAh
PRICE PKR.18,999/-

Camera of Honor 8S:

If we talk about the camera of Honor 8S then it has a 13MP back camera lens and a 5MP selfie camera. The main features of honor 8s camera are Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Video whereas beauty mode is also available in it. It supports video resolution of 1080p, the camera results are very average.

Battery and Network connectivity:

Honor 8S is a 4G enabled device with the access of 3G and 2G network also. It also gives us access to Wifi, Bluetooth, and FM Radio while WiFi is using standards of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot. Here it leads from infinix smart 3 plus because it has more Wi-Fi standards and it supports Wi-Fi direct too.

It has a fixed li-ion battery of 3020 mAh.


Honor 8S is low end smartphone and comes with in-box gifts such as Earphones & Cover. It has DewDrop Display, Face Unlocking Feature and at this price of range, that’s just remarkable. If you are looking for an average device under 20k then Honor 8S is a very good choice.

Also Read: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review

product image

Our Rating

Aggregate Rating

1.5 based on 3 votes

Brand Name


Smartphone Model

Honor 8S


PKR 18999

Product Availability

Available in Stock

TAGGED: , , ,
Share this Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *