After teasers, HONOR has launched its HONOR Watch GS 3, the company’s latest smartwatch. It has a 1.43-inch AMOLED screen with a 3D curved glass, features a 10.5mm slim, 44g lightweight body. It has more than 100 different sports modes, along with more than 10 professional sports modes and 85 custom sports modes.
There is also a rating of 5ATM for water resistance. The device includes a new eight-channel PPG (Photoplethysmography) sensor module with an AI Heart Rate Monitoring Engine to better track the user’s health and also other monitoring features such as sleep, stress, etc. It supports Bluetooth calling in addition to other smart control functions for everyday use.
The HONOR Watch GS 3 can be used for up to 14 days with normal use, and 5 minutes of charging will give you a day of use.
HONOR Watch GS 3 specifications
- 1.43-inch (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED 3D curved display
- 32MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor Air pressure sensor
- Microphone and Speaker for calls via Bluetooth, One-click quick reply for
- Water and Dust resistant (5ATM)
- 100+ workout modes with 10 professional sports modes, Sleep tracking, 24 x 7 Heart rate and SpO2 tracking
- Dimensions: 45.9×45.9×10.5mm; Weight:44g (without the strap)
- Bluetooth 5.0, Beidou (B1I and B2a), GPS (L1/L5), GALILEO (E1/E5a), QZSS (L1/L5), GLONASS navigation satellite systems, NFC
- Battery life of 14 days of typical use, 30 hours of battery life in GPS mode, 5 min charging offers 1 day of use
Pricing and availability
The HONOR Watch GS 3 comes in Ocean Blue, Midnight Black and Classic Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 12,999 and will go on sale on Amazon.in starting from tomorrow, June 7th.
As a part of limited-period offer, buyers get 9 months no cost EMI offer and 10% instant discount with Bank of Baroda Credit cards and Citi Bank Credit and Debit cards.