HUAWEI has officially announced the Watch Fit 2, the company’s latest smartwatch, at the Global Press Conference along with other wearables. The watch comes in three editions namely Active, Classic, and Elegant, each varying with materials used for the front case of the watch.
It features a 1.74-inch HD unique rectangular AMOLED touch screen with Always-On watch faces. The watch offers 50m (5 ATM) water resistance, has built-in GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems, come with heart rate tracking, and promises up to 10 days of battery life. In addition to 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, it also offers blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring.
The HUAWEI Watch Fit 2 has 97 workout modes and can track sleep, stress, and menstrual cycle for female users. It has a new press-to-release “Link” design that allows us to easily switch straps. Animated workout modes have been improved, and new voice-guided warm-up stretches for 7 common workouts have been added. Unlike its predecessor, it has a Bluetooth speaker and microphone for calling, as well as a HUAWEI Assistant TODAY screen that displays the weather or music playback.
HUAWEI Watch Fit 2 Specifications:
- 1.74” (336 x 480 pixels) AMOLED screen with 336 ppi
- Bluetooth 5.2 that connects to Android 6.0 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 9-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor,Geomagnetic sensor); Optical heart rate sensor
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems, supported
- Speaker and phone for Bluetooth Calling
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, 97 workout modes
- Dimensions: 46 x 33.5 x 10.8 mm; Weight: Active Edition – 26 g; Classic Edition – 30g; Elegant Edition – 30g
- Up to 10 days of battery life with typical usage, up to 7 days with heavy usage
Pricing and Availability:
HUAWEI Watch Fit 2 comes in three editions with different strap materials and colors.
The Active edition has polymer front case and silicon strap. It costs 149 Euros (US$ 156 / Rs. 12,153 approx.) and comes in Isle Blue, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black colors.
The Classic edition has aluminum front case and leather strap. It costs 199 Euros (US$ 208 / Rs. 16,231 approx.) and comes in Nebula Gray, and Moon White colors.
Classic edition has aluminum front case and Premium Gold or Frost Silver Milanese Strap. It costs 249 Euros (US$ 261 / Rs. 20,313 approx.) and comes in Premium Gold, and Silver Frost colors.