Infinix today launched the Hot 12 Play, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, as it had announced. The phone packs a 6.82-inch HD+ display 80Hz refresh rate with an 8MP camera inside the punch-hole, 90.66% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Unisoc T610 SoC with 4GB of RAM, 3GB of virtual RAM and features a 13MP rear camera along with a depth sensor.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
Infinix Hot 12 Play 2022 specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen with 20.5:9 aspect ratio, up to 480 nits brightness, Panda MN228 Glass Protection,
- Octa-core 12nm UNISOC T610 processor – Dual Core Cortex A75 and Six Core Cortex A55 clocked up to 1.8GHz with Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11 with XOS 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED flash, depth sensor
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 171×78×8.9mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Hot 12 Play comes in Racing Black, Horizon Blue, Champagne Gold and Daylight Green colours and will be available from Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 8499 starting from May 30th.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said:
The Infinix HOT series was launched in 2017 to bring meaningful innovation to consumers and has since gained a phenomenal fan base with its many FIST (First In Segment Technology) features like superior display, performance and battery. The HOT Series epitomises that belief by making flagship-like features accessible at aggressive price points. By democratizing technology, we strive to create strong connections with our customers through game-changing innovations and enhanced smartphone experience.
Our fans have shown a strong affinity towards the HOT Series consistently, and this has led to us being recommended by their friends and family, which is our core strength. The immersive and robust experience of the HOT 12 Play is a result of constant fan and consumer engagements to craft a device that is the right fit for the larger audience. This aspirational device backed with a virtual RAM, heavy-duty 6000mAh battery and the 6.82-inch punch hole screen boasts of a perfect amalgamation of performance and aesthetics, making it a power-packed- offering under 9K.