iQOO today introduced the Neo6 SE, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Neo series in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.62-inch Full HD+ 120Hz refresh rate E4 AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate and a peak brightness of 1,300 nits.
It is powered by Snapdragon 870 with a large heat dissipation area of, 36907mm², which greatly improves the heat dissipation efficiency. The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner, and has 64MP Samsung GW1P main camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP black and white portrait camera. It has a 16MP punch-hole front camera. The phone has 4D Game Vibration 3.0. The 4700mAh dual-cell battery in the phone can charge up to 30% in 5 minutes with the 80W wired fast charger.
iQOO Neo6 SE specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GBLPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with Samsung GW1P sensor, f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 12MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions:163×76.16×8.54mm; Weight:190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4700mAh (Typical) / 4580mAh (minimum) battery with 80W superfast flash charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Neo6 SE comes in Blue, Orange and Gradient Blue colours, is priced at 1,999 yuan (US$ 299 / Rs. 23,055 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 2,299 yuan (US$ 344 / Rs. 26,515 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB and 2,499 yuan (US$ 374 / Rs. 28,825 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB models. It is available to order from today and will go on sale in China starting from May 11th.