In China, Lenovo has unveiled the Xiaoxin Pad 2022, a new tablet. The tablet is the successor to the Xiaoxin Pad 2021, which was released last year. The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad 2022 features a 10.6-inch LCD screen with a resolution of (2000 x 1200) pixels is incorporated.
The Snapdragon 680 CPU powers the device, which has 4/6 GB of RAM and up to 64/128 GB of pre-installed storage. It has a microSD card slot for extra storage of up to 1 TB. In terms of camera specifications, it has a single 8MP sensor on the back with no LED flash, and an 8MP front camera. The smartphone is powered by a 7,700 mAh battery with 20W charging.
The device supports Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB-C port for connectivity. The device also comes with four speakers that support Dolby Atmos and the Android 12L OS, which is specially designed for tablets, installed on top of ZUI 13.5. The device is compatible with additional accessories such as cases and smart pencils, with up to 4096 points of pressure sensitivity. The device dimensions are 251.2 x 158 x 7.45mm, and it weighs about 465 grams.
- Display: 10.6″ 2K LCD screen (2000×1200 pixels), 400 nits, TÜV Rheinland certified
- Processor: Snapdragon 680
- OS: ZUI 13.5 | Android 12L
- Camera: 8MP Front and 8MP Back, no LED flash
- Storage: 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB, with support up to 1TB of additional storage via SD Card
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.1, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Audio: Quad speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- Battery: 7700mAh with 20W charging support
- Dimensions: 251.2 x 158 x 7.45mm; Weigh: 465 grams
- Other accessories include: Casing and Smart Pencil
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad 2022 comes in Blue and Grey colours and is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 150 / Rs. 11,640 approx.) for the 4GB + 64GB version and the 6GB + 128GB version is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 180 / Rs. 13,975 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from May 31st.