motorola just launched the moto e32s, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the e series, in India, after teasing it earlier this week. The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 89.03% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, has up to 4GB RAM, 16MP main camera, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and an 8MP front camera.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging, but comes with a 10W charger in the box.
moto e32s specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 185g
- Water-repellent (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging
Pricing and availability
The moto e32s comes in Slate Grey and Misty Silver colours, is priced at Rs. 9299 for the 3GB + 32GB model and the 4GB + 64GB model costs Rs. 9,999. However, the phone will be available from Flipkart, Reliance Digital and JioMart stores at an introductory starting price of Rs. 8,999 for a limited period starting from June 6th.