After the moto g41 launch in November last year, motorola is gearing up to introduce the g42 smartphone soon. Press images of the phone surfaced last month, now the detailed specifications of the phone has surfaced. This reveals a 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED screen, Snapdragon 680 SoC compared to Helio G85 SoC in the predecessor.
The phone is said to feature a 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 13MP front camera. It will run Android 12 out of the box, and pack a 5000mAh battery.
moto g42 rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio OLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
We should know more details about the moto g42 soon.