After the moto g52 launch in April, motorola is gearing up to introduce the g62 smartphone as the listing has surfaced online. This reveals a 6.5-inch FHD+ 120Hz screen, which should be a pOLED sceeen. It also reveals Snapdragon 480+ SoC which we had seen in moto g51.
The phone is said to retain 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that can also double up as a depth camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera as the g52. It will run Android 12 out of the box, and pack a 5000mAh battery.
moto g62 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio pOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480+ 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.83 x 73.96 x 8.59mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
The moto g62 is expected to come in Frosted Blue and Midnight Grey colours and the listing mentions AU$ 339 (US$ 245 / Rs. 19,060 approx.).