motorola has confirmed the launch of moto g82, the company’s next mid-range 5G smartphone in India on June 7th, after it was introduced last month. The company says that this will be the first phone in the price range in India to feature a 50MP camera with OIS. Compared to AMOLED display in the global version, this will have a pOLED display, says the company. It also confirmed support for 13 5G bands.
Other specifications will be similar, including Snapdragon 695 SoC with 6GB of RAM, Android 12, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 50MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide + depth camera and a 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging.
moto g82 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ pOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 gamut, DC Dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.89x 74.46×7.99 mm; Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
The moto g82 5G will come in Meteorite Gray and White Lily colours. We should know the price when the phone is launched next Tuesday. In addition to Flipkart, the phone will also be sold through Reliance Digital.