OnePlus introduced the OnePlus Ace smartphone in China last month, and it was launched in India as OnePlus 10R. Now the company is said to be gearing up to introduce the OnePlus Ace Racing Edition, which is said to be a cheaper version. It recently got certified by TENAA revealing the model number PGZ110.
According to leaker Digital Chat Station, the phone will be powered by Dimensity 8100 SoC, same as the Ace. @evleaks / 91mobiles have got hold of the live image that shows the back of the phone that is slightly different from the Ace. This also reveals a 64MP camera. However, this is said to feature a 6.59-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate like the Nord CE 2 Lite instead of AMOLED screen in the OnePlus Ace.
OnePlus Ace Racing Edition rumored specifications
- 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.8×8.7mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
The OnePlus Ace Racing Edition is said to come in Gray and Blue colours expected to be introduced in China sometime later this month.