After the specs and renders, the listing of OnePlus Nord 2T has surfaced, ahead of its official launch. This coincides with earlier rumours that reveals that this could be one of the first phones to be powered by Dimensity 1300 SoC, an enhanced version of the Dimensity 1200 that is used in the Nord 2.
The listing also reveals the price as $399 (Rs. 30,635 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model, but it should be cheaper in India. According to leaker Digital chat station, the Reno8 with share similar specifications, but it is said to be powered by new Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 that is expected to be introduced next week.
OnePlus Nord 2T rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1300 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, LED flash, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP mono camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA /NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC Fast Charging
The OnePlus Nord 2T is expected to come in Gray and Green colour. We can also expect the 12GB + 256GB version alongside.