Along with the Reno8 series, OPPO also introduced the Enco R, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds that weigh just 3.5 grams. It has Bluetooth 5.2 with support for AAC audio codec, 13.4mm dynamic drivers, and 94ms low latency gaming.
The earbuds have touch controls, customizable features via Enco Live app, and promise up to 20 hours of total play back with the case.
OPPO Enco R features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices with AAC codec
- Custom 13.4mm drivers with titanium-plated diaphragm
- 94msms low latency gaming
- Dual microphones with AI call noise reduction algorithm
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Case weight: 40g
- 27mAh battery in earbuds offer up to 4 hours music playback; 300mAh battery offers up to 20 hours of total listening time
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco R comes in Ice White colour and is priced at 299 yuan (US$ 44.8 / Rs. 3,480 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from May 31st.