On June 8th, OPPO refreshed its K series with the release of the OPPO K10 5G. Starting tomorrow, June 15th, 2022, at 12 PM IST, this smartphone will be available for purchase. The smartphone will cost INR 17,499 and will be available on Flipkart, mainline retail outlets, and the OPPO Online Store. The smartphone is available in two colours: Ocean Blue and Midnight Black.
When purchasing on Flipkart or OPPO Online Store, buyers can take advantage of
- No-Cost EMI for up to 3 months
- Flat discount of INR 1500 on SBI Debit/Credit Cards and EMI transactions, Axis Bank Debit/Credit Cards and EMI transactions, Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI transactions, and Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit/Credit Card EMI transactions.
If you’re unfamiliar with the phone’s specs, it has a 6.56-inch HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and is powered by the Dimensity 810 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 5GB of RAM expansion. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel front camera and comes with a fingerprint scanner on the side and a 5000mAh battery with 33W Super VOOC fast charging support.
OPPO K10 5G Specifications
- 6.56″ (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G SoC (2 x A76 2.4GHz+ 6 x A55 2.0GHz) with Mail-G57 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm earphone jack, stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (IPX4)
- Dimension: 163.8×75.1×7.9mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/5/8/28A/41/78/79), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging