QMobile Noir X350 Review
QMobile is launching devices one after the other in a quick succession and is in a competition with all other smartphone companies in all lines i.e to make smarter than the smart devices, to make attractive devices looks vise, to make powerful devices specs wise and to make maximum smartphones number wise. Every other company comes in competition with a single competitor, its QMobile that comes in competition with all rivals and is fighting its level best and giving a very tough time to all others in the market.
QMobile Noir X350 Review will guide you through almost all phases that includes specification, power, better and best, cons, images and powerful review about the power and bench marking of the above mentioned smartphone.
- Model Number is QMobile X350.
- OS is 4.4.2 (32 bit).
- CPU Model is MTK MT 6582 (Media tech).
- Renderer is Mali-400 MP.
- Resolution of the screen is 480*854.
- Rear Camera is 5.0 Mega Pixels with (2880*1728).
- RAM is 1GB.
- System Storage 2GB.
- Internal Storage 4GB.
CPU:(Central Processing Unit)
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor.
- CPU Model is MTK MT6582.
- CPU is of type 32-bit.
- Number of cores = 4.
- Frequency fluctuates between (598.0~1300.0 MHz).
- Renderer is Mali-400 MP with Vender ARM.
- GPU Version is OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Resolutions are (480*854).
- Density of pixels per square inch are 240.
- Supports touch up to 5 fingers at a time.
- Rear Camera of 5.0 Mega Pixels with Auto-focus ability supported with a flash light with Resolution of (2880*1728).
- Front Camera of 2 mega pixels with (1600*1200).
- Dual SIM support.
- 3G enabled.
- Available in two colors of Black and White.
QMobile Noir X350 Review shows the details and look of QMobile Noir X350 is the pictures below. The package contains Hands free, charger, USB Cable, Warranty Card and a manual.
The look is almost the same as do other QMobiles have with rounded shape smoothly curved at the corners and with no sharp and blind edges.
The grip is firm in the sole of hand and looks easy and nice and the grip is further increased when handled in hand.
The interface is attractive and user friendly and user can be used to it in no time. The keyboard for typing message and the dial pad for dialing one’s number is the general and typical ones that most of the QMobile smartphones do use with a light greenish color for the buttons and other interfaces.
Bench Marking Results for QMobile Noir X350 Review :
The beauty of a review is known by the time, it is bench marked with some advanced testing apps. So we have made a try to check it with The Three main testing applications which are Antutu, Vellamo and GPU testing application, so called 3D-Mark.
Antutu’s Approach for QMobile Noir X350 Review :
Dividing the smartphones in three main categories.
- High-end smartphones, that comes at the top most in the bench marking competition, mostly with Octa-core processors.
- Mid-end smartphones, that comes at the middle, mostly with the Quad-core processors.
- Low-end smartphones, that is at the end in the bench marks and are less costlyrelatively and mostly with dual-core processors.
(QMobile Noir X350 comes in the mid-end category and scoring about 20 thousand points with Antutu proves that the device is best in its row.)
Vellamo’s Proximity for QMobile Noir X350 Review :
Testing with Qualcomm’s testing application that checks for the Browser’s performance along with Single core and Multi-core individually, the performance for QMobile Noir X350 Review were efficient enough to tell the customers, to go to the market place and grab your Noir X350 at once.
Now comparing the results of Browser, Multi-core and Single-Core of QMobile Noir X350 with that of Samsung Galaxy S3.
GPU Bench Marking for QMobile Noir X350 Review:
The GPU or so called the Graphical Processing Unit of Qmobile Noir X350 is also at its best with 14,349 points with the GPU Bench Marking, thus proving itself to be one of the best smartphones in the mid-end smartphones.
With sleek shape and cool look with a metallic extra ring cover for its Physical strength and 1GB Ram, 8GB Rom and a Quad-core processor with 1.3 GHz speed along with an efficient and powerful GPU deserves to be a set of choice for people that can afford a device for as low as Rs:13000/=.
Click here for more Phone Reviews