realme already confirmed that it will introduce the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition as its first phone with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 flagship SoC soon. Today, the phone with the model number RMX3551 has been certified by TENAA in China, revealing the specifications and the design. This looks similar to the realme GT Neo3 and is expected to feature a similar 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen.
However, this is said to come with dual 50MP rear cameras, similar to the GT 2 Pro, along with a 2MP camera. This reveals a 5000mAh battery, and 3C certification revealed 100W fast charging. There are also rumours of a model with 4,800mAh battery with support for 150W fast charging.
realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition rumored specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED 10-bit display, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera, OIS, 50MP Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.3×74.3×8.2mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 100W fast charging
The realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is expected to come in Green, White and Brown colours and is expected to be introduced sometime in July.