realme today confirmed the launch of narzo 50 5G as successor to last year’s narzo 30 5G in India soon. With #Mighty5GGameOn, the company teases it as a gaming phone. It promises to bring mighty features in the price segment, the ‘Fastest 5G Processor’ in the segment, and the best cooling technology in the segment and much more.
Regarding the phone, the company said:
To enhance every narzo player’s gaming experience, we always offer the most powerful smartphone with Mighty features, trendy and bold designs. narzo has created a user base of more than 10 million in January 2022 since it’s inception in India, and we aim to reach more users all over the world.
Madhav Sheth, Vice President, realme and CEO, realme India & Europe, said:
The narzo series will have new editions soon and will cater to different price segments They will feature more powerful 5G processors, sleek design, amazing display and faster charging. As India gears up to roll out the 5G network in 2022, there will be high demand for superior 5G-enabled smartphones on online channels. realme, as always, will continue to meet the emerging demand of youngsters dedicatedly.
Based rumors, the rear design of the phone looks similar to the realme Q5i that was introduced in China last month, so both the phones could be similar.
realme narzo 50 5G / Q5i specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
We should know the launch date soon.