Along with the narzo 50 Pro 5G, realme also launched the cheaper narzo 50 5G in India. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, 8-megapixel camera inside the notch, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM with 5GB of additional virtual RAM with Dynamic RAM expansion and runs Android 12 with realme UI 3.0.
It has a 48MP rear camera along with 2MP B&W secondary camera, comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 33W dart charge fast charging.
realme narzo 50 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G (n1/n5/n8/n28/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W Dart Charge fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme narzo 50 5G comes in Hyper Blue and Hyper Black colours and is priced at Rs. 15,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model, Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB + 128GB model and the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 17,999. It will be available from realme.com, Amazon.in and offline stores starting from May 24th.
- Flat Rs. 2000 instant discount with HDFC Bank debit, credit cards and EMI