Redmi has refreshed the Note 11 series with the launch of the Redmi Note 11SE in China, along with the Note 11T Pro series. This is a low-cost 5G device with a large 6.5-inch FHD+ display, a 30/50/60/90Hz adaptive refresh rate, and an 8MP front-facing camera. It is equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset and a large, 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The Redmi Note 11SE features a dual rear camera with a 48MP main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor, up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, an infrared sensor, and runs MIUI 12 on Android 11.
Redmi Note 11SE Specifications:
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen, adaptive 30/50/60/90Hz refresh rate 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81×75.34×8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and Availability:
The Redmi Note 11SE comes in shadow black and deep space blue colors and is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 150 / Rs. 11,640 approx.) for 4GB + 128GB version and the 8GB + 128GB version costs 1299 yuan (US$ 205 / Rs. 15,565 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from May 31st.