Samsung has announced the Galaxy M13, a new budget phone in the M series, in Mexico after several leaks. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ Infinity-V screen with an 8MP camera inside the notch, is powered by Exynos 850 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1 on top, has a 50MP rear camera along with a 5MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging. Most of the specifications are similar to the Galaxy A13 that was introduced recently.
Samsung Galaxy M13 specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2.2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4G+5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy M13 comes in Green, Light Blue and Pink Gold colours, is priced at 4,999 Mexican Peso (US$ 252 / Rs. 19,635 approx.) and will go on sale in Mexico soon.