vivo recently confirmed the launch of S15 series of smartphones in China on May 19th. Today it has confirmed the launch of T2 in the T series in China on May 23rd. vivo has been rebranding iQOO phones in India. As you can see from the image, the vivo T2 will be the rebranded version of the iQOO Neo6 SE that was introduced earlier this month.
vivo T2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GBLPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with Samsung GW1P sensor, f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 12MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions:163×76.16×8.54mm; Weight:190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4700mAh (Typical) / 4580mAh (minimum) battery with 80W superfast flash charging
We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next week.