vivo has rescheduled its T2 launch, now it has silently introduced the T2x smartphone in China as the successor to last year’s T1x. The phone has 6.58-inch Full HD+ screen with support for 144Hz refresh rate, 16MP front camera inside the notch and is powered by Dimensity 1300 SoC with 8GB of RAM. The phone has a 50MP rear camera with 2MP macro sensor.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, fluorite technology for the back and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 35 minutes.
vivo T2x Specifications
- 6.58-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2408 pixels) LCD screen, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, up to 650 nits brightness
- Up to 3GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm) with Mali-G77 MC9
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 storage
- 50 MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 12 with OriginOS 2.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:163.87×75.33×9.21mm; Weight: 202.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 6000mAh battery with 44W fast charging and 6W reverse charging support
The vivo T2x comes in Mirror Black and Fog Blue colours, is priced at 1699 yuan for the 8GB + 128GB model and 1899 yuan for the 8GB + 256GB model. It will get 100 yuan discount when it goes on sale for the first time on May 31st.