Along with the S15 series, vivo also introduced the TWS Air, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds that weigh just 3.5 grams. It has Bluetooth 5.2 with support for AAC audio codec, 14.2mm dynamic drivers, and 117ms low latency gaming.
It has DeepX 2.0, is tuned by vivo Golden Ear Acoustics Lab with three personalized tuning styles, from classical to pop music. The earbuds promise up to 25 hours of total play back with the case
vivo TWS Air features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices with AAC codec
- Custom 14.2mm dynamic drivers, Bio-carbon fiber composite diaphragm, Daikoku Pure Copper Coil
- 117ms low latency gaming
- Dual microphones with AI call noise reduction algorithm, L-shaped anti-wind noise ducts can accurately identify and filter even sudden wind noise.
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Earphone (each) Dimensions: 30.09×18.54×16.52mm; Weight: 3.5g
- Case Dimensions: 56×52×24mm; Weight: 38.04
- 29mAh battery in earbuds offer up to 4.8 hours music playback; 430mAh battery offers up to 25 hours of total listening time, 10 min charge offers 1.5 hours playback
Pricing and availability
The vivo TWS Air comes in blue matte finish case and white glossy case and is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 29.5 / Rs. 2,290 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from May 31st.