Xiaomi has introduced the Xiaomi Band 7, the company’s latest fitness tracker for global markets, after it was introduced in China last month. It has a 1.62″ AMOLED screen with 25% increased visibility compared to the previous generation and 100+ watch faces. It has 110+ sport modes with three additional modes – Training load, Recovery duration and training effect that lets users evaluate and adjust their workout schedule and intensity for maximized performance.
The device features VO₂ max professional workout analysis, which measures the maximum amount of oxygen users can utilize during exercise. Other features include sleep tracking, SpO₂ and heart-rate monitoring. Xiaomi Smart Band 7 has 5ATM water resistance and can last up to 14 days on a single charge.
Xiaomi Band 7 specifications
- 1.62-inch (192×490 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI, Up to 500nits of brightness
- Bluetooth 5.2 that connects to Android 6.0 and above and iOS 10.0 and above
- 5ATM (up to 50 meters) Water-resistant
- Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, six-axis motion sensor
- 110+ workout modes including 5 auto-detection modes: outdoor running, walking, treadmill, rowing machine, elliptical
- Continuous heart rate tracking, continuous blood oxygen saturation monitoring, as well as 24/7 sleep tracking, Female health tracking etc.
- Smart controls such as music control, remote camera control, quick message reply, incoming call alerts
- 100+ new band faces with AOD support
- Dimensions: 46.5 × 20.7 × 12.25mm;Weight: 13.5g
- 180mAh battery offers up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage, charging time of about 2 hours
- Wristband material: TPU; Wrist buckle material: Aluminum alloy
- Adjustable length of wrist strap: 160-224mm
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Band 7 comes in Black colour with straps in Ivory, Olive, Orange, Blue, Black and Pink colours and new Neon Green, Neon Orange, Khaki Green and Khaki Blue colours, is priced at €49.9 (US$ 52.4 / Rs. 4,100 approx.) and will roll out via Xiaomi official channels soon.