Along with the Xiaomi Band 7 and Xiaomi Book S 12.4″, the company also introduced the new Xiaomi TV A2 series for the global markets. It comes in 32″ HD ready and 43″, 50″, 55″ and 58″ 4K models with 4K Ultra HD Display with Dolby Vision, bezel-less design and comes with a sleek unibody metal frame supported by a single stand.
The TV offers quick control of connected AIoT devices via the 360° Bluetooth remote control, runs Android TV with apps like Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube and more via Google Play.
Xiaomi TV A2 (32″) specifications
- 32-inch (1,366 × 768 pixels) HD ready display with 178-degree viewing angle, 16.7 million colors
- Quad-Core Cortex A55 processor with Mali G31 MP1 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV with Patchwall
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x HDMI (including 1 x eARC), 2 x USB, Ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 20W speakers (2 × 10 W), Dolby Audio, DTS audio, DTS Virtual:X Sound
Xiaomi TV A2 (43″ / 50″ / 55″ / 58″) specifications
- 43″ / 50″ / 55″ / 58″ (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 90% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 1.07 billion colors, MEMC, Dolby Vision
- Quad-Core Cortex A55 processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android TV 10 with Patchwall
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (including 1 x eARC), 2 x USB, Optical Digital Audio Out, Ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 24W speakers (2 × 12 W),Dolby Audio, DTS audio
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi TV A2 55″ model is priced at €529 (US$ 555 / Rs. 43,460 approx.) and will be available via Xiaomi official channels. No details about the pricing for other models yet.